The registration for Delta Health’s annual blood draw days and flu clinic is now open for October 13 through October 16 at Delta Middle School located at 401 East 10th Street.
Last year’s health fair was canceled due to the pandemic, but this year’s blood draw dates are in full swing. Formerly known as the Delta County Memorial Hospital Health Fair, it has been renamed Delta Health: Rebound to Resilience.
Registration can be done for the blood draws by:
- Going online HERE.
- Calling 1.800.217.5866 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- There are appointment slots available from 6:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. each day.
- No walk-ins are allowed; please come at the designated appointment time and not earlier to allow for shorter wait times.
- Blood draw prices vary depending on the type of blood tests that are being run.
Flu Shot Clinic:
Delta Health is also offering high dose and regular flu shots each day for people after their blood draws. There is no appointment needed for the flu vaccine. The flu shot is free with most insurance but cash and check are accepted.
- The regular flu shot is $20 for ages 18 and older
- The high-dose flu shot is $60 for those ages 65 and older.
Delta Health is working with It Starts With Me to facilitate the blood draw days. It Starts With Me partners with other Western Slope organizations to provide blood draw and health fair services. To register for an appointment for the blood draw dates, please go online here or call 1.800.217.5866 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.