Delta Health West Elk Hotchkiss
Location: 230 E Hotchkiss Ave, Hotchkiss, CO 81419
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday – Saturday (every other)
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
**Walk-in clinic closed for lunch 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm**
Saturday Walk-in Clinic OPEN:
Lab Draw Station Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 4 pm
To confirm the most recent schedule, please call
Delta Health West Elk Hotchkiss at 970.872.1400
The health and wellness of our patients is our primary focus at the Delta Health West Elk Hotchkiss clinic. Providing remarkable care to our patients in a healing environment is our top priority and goal. To achieve this goal, the providers and patients must work together. This team-based concept is the foundation for Patient-Centered Medical Home.
Learn more about your Telehealth Visit options.
scope of services:
Comprehensive primary medical care and counseling for the entire family
- Infant and Children’s care for Well Child visits, immunizations, school physicals, and illness care.
- Adolescent care, including sports physicals, and illness care.
- Women’s Health and Maternity care, including family planning, prenatal care, delivery at Stork’s Landing, the Delta Health Hospital Labor and Delivery Unit, and postpartum care.
- Full Adult and Geriatric medical care for both acute and chronic illnesses, including evaluation, counseling, treatment, and referral (if needed) for common emotional disorders.
- Care Management, Immunizations, Screening, and comprehensive Preventative services for all ages.
- Integrated Behavioral Health Services