Delta Health West Elk Hotchkiss
Location: 230 E Hotchkiss Ave, Hotchkiss, CO 81419
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturdays: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Lab Draw Station Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 4 pm
The health and wellness of our patients is our primary focus at the Delta Health West Elk Hotchkiss clinic. Providing remarkable care to our patients in a healing environment is our top priority and goal. To achieve this goal, the providers and patients must work together. This team-based concept is the foundation for Patient-Centered Medical Home.
Learn more about your Telehealth Visit options.
Our scope of services
Comprehensive primary medical care and counseling for the entire family
- Infant and Children’s care for Well Child visits, immunizations, school physicals, and illness care.
- Adolescent care, including sports physicals, and illness care.
- Women’s Health and Maternity care, including family planning, prenatal care, delivery at Storks Landing, the Delta Health Hospital Birthing Center, and postpartum care.
- Full Adult and Geriatric medical care for both acute and chronic illnesses, including evaluation, counseling, treatment, and referral (if needed) for common emotional disorders.
- Care Management, Immunizations, Screening, and comprehensive Preventative services for all ages.
- Integrated Behavioral Health Services